The cracked heels are quite humiliating and they sometimes make it very difficult to walk properly. It is a skin problem which is not treated on time that leads to this painful condition. The cracks in heels become visible after some time which is not very pleasant and sometimes it is a truly painful experience.
The main symptoms of the cracked heel are the dry skin of the heel with thick callus that is coming out of the skin of the heel. Generally, it is yellow or dark brown in color coming out from the border of the heel. This skin could further lead to peeling of skin, redness, itching, and inflammation.
It is very important to treat the problem in the early stage before the cracks become much deeper and lead to bleeding and severe pain in the skin of the heel.
Cracked heels might appear as a result of an improper foot care, unhealthy diet, aging, dry skin, lack of moisture, standing on the hard floors for a long period of time, wearing improper footwear, etc. Some of the health problems also lead to cracked heels like psoriasis, diabetes, thyroid disease and eczema.
If you are among those who want to get rid of the cracked heels without using some harsh chemicals then we are going to present you a very easy home remedy. The remedy is very useful for eliminating the corns, cracked heels, and calluses. The result is going to be visible to you in just 14 days.
- Alcohol- 250 ml (70% alcohol)
- Aspirin- 10
- You need to take 10 aspirin tablets and crush them properly in order to get a fine powder.
- Add 250 ml of the 70% alcohol into it and store the solution in some glass bottle.
- Let it stay for about day or two, so that the solution gets ready for the treatment
- Now, you should shake the bottle properly and pour a bit of the solutions on some cotton ball.
- Apply the cotton ball on the cracked heel and wrap the foot with plastic foil.
- Then, you need to put on the sock and let it remain during the night.
- In the morning you just need to clean your heel with warm water and pat it dry with some soft towel.
- Afterwards, apply moisturizer to the cracked heel and allow it to remain during the day.
- The difference in the skin is gong to be visible after 10-15 treatments of using this natural remedy.
This is a miraculous remedy that can be used for treatment of varicose veins as well. It provides relief from the inflammation and painful skin irritation. It heals the skin and it also provides crack free heels in no time.