Coconut oil is an amazing natural oil that has wide range of uses and it’s incredibly beneficial: starting from cooking thanks to its health benefits, but also as skin care product thanks to its beauty benefits. In today’s article we are going to tell you about the benefits of using coconut oil for body, skin and face care.
Overnight Skin Care
By applying coconut oil before going to sleep you are going to make your skin clean,perfectly hydrated, and refreshed, as wellas flawless and shiny. This amazing natural oil will penetrate deep into your skin, making it incredibly flexible, softand nourished.
Is coconut oil good for the dark circles under the eyes?
– This oil has the ability to moisturize the gentle skin around the eyes and as a result prevents dryness and wrinkling.
– Due to the fact that coconut oil penetrates quickly into the skin, I’s also able to rejuvenate it.
– Coconut oil is abundant in vitamins and fatty acids, essential to the growth of new and healthy skin cells.
– Due to the anti-oxidants andvitamin E, coconut oil will heal and also is going to repair the damaged skin cells.
– Coconut oil possesses anti-inflammatory properties, so it’s perfect for reducing swelling and redness.
– Thanks to the lactic acid that it contains, coconut oil tightens the pores and makes the skin perfectly smooth and firm.
This procedure is very simple: you need to apply small amount of coconut oil under the eyes before going to bed and leave it during the night. The results are going to amaze you.
Whipped Coconut Oil Cellulite Cream
There are many women with cellulite and coconut oil is the best natural remedy for this cosmetics problem. All you need to do is to mix honey and coconut oil. Apply the mixture on your skin before going to sleep. In just few weeks the cellulite is going to disappear.
Gently massage the varicose veins with coconut oil. There are several separate studies that have proved that coconut oil is excellent natural solution for this issue.
If you have dry nails, hang nail prone cuticles you need to simply apply coconut oil.
Coconut Oil Hand Cream
During the winter the skin on your hands can become very dry and coconut oil is perfect for daily care. It’s going to make the skin soft and smooth.
Eyelash Treatment for Super Lush Lashes
Massage a bit coconut oil to the lashes before going to sleep. Also, you can use coconut oil for removing the eye makeup. In same time it’s going to prevent hair loss and breakage, which could occur over time.
Chemical-Free Shaving Cream
The shaving creams contain plenty chemicals and are very expensive. Coconut oil is great substitute for the shaving creams. This oil is cheap, natural and it hydrates your skin.